Thursday 18 August 2011

Thrustmaster Debuts Racing Wheel Officially Licensed by Ferrari and Microsoft for Xbox 360

I love racing games on the game consoles I have. I really enjoy Forza, but I don?t like playing racing games nearly as much when I don?t have a decent racing wheel. The cheap racing wheels that I have seen on the market for the Xbox haven?t been good enough to woo me to purchase. Thrustmaster has a new racing wheel that is going official today that I do want.

Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for Xbox 360

The racing wheel is the Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Racing Wheel for Xbox 360. It is licensed by Ferrari and Microsoft and should make Forza and other racing games more fun. The wheel is a replica of the one used in the 458 Italia car featured in Forza 4. The wheel has an 11-inch diameter and has metal shifters for the transmission along with all the knobs you would find in the real car.

The wheel has a d-pad and eight action buttons. The racing wheel has a bungee cord centering system to return the wheel to the center. Thrustmaster will ship in October at a suggested price of $89.99. I wish game devs would support force feedback on racing games for the Xbox 360.

Read More For More Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons