Monday 23 April 2012

Craigslist Seeks UI Geek for Overhaul

When I have junk to get rid of I prefer to use craigslist to eBay, I will say craigslist has a decisively discount look and feel to it. By discount, I mean it looks like something out of the 90s. If ever a site needed a user interface overhaul, it?s craigslist.

If a job listing put on craigslist looking for someone to help it revamp its design is any indication, that overhaul may be coming soon. The job listing is for a senior UI/usability/front end engineer at craigslist.

Craigslist is huge and has 50 million classified postings with 30 billion page views per month. I hope the redesign makes the website look more presentable and less like a place you should be embarrassed to shop at.

via TechCrunch

Read More For More Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons