Tuesday 24 April 2012

The iPhone Lens Dial ? for the Serious iPhone 4s Photographer

by Julie - on April 24th, 2012

I admit it, I have a Nikon DSLR and a Sony Cybershot, but somehow I end up taking more pictures on my iPhone. I guess it makes sense since is always available, easy to remember, and takes a pretty good shot, for a phone. But inevitably I will miss quite a few of those perfect pictures, If only I could have been just a little closer?�I always�walk away kicking myself for not having at least grabbed the Cybershot.

So who could blame me for being intrigued by the iPhone Lens Dial? Not only does this complete 3 lens optical system, made specifically for your iPhone,�look cool, but it boasts fisheye, wide angle, and telephoto lens capabilities. The lenses are optical quality coated glass set into an aircraft grade aluminum case with both portrait and landscape tripod mounts.

While the iPhone lens Dial isn?t going to take the place of your DSLR (or your point and shoot for that matter), getting even just a bit closer to your subjects and a few special effects will make iPhone picture taking a whole lot more fun and creative. Simply turn the dial to what you need and it will lock in place, and you can start snapping.

You should be aware that the telephoto lens only provides a 1.5x optical zoom over the�unenhanced iPhone lens and it is a bit expensive costing around $249.99. The case, which weighs in at about 10 ounces will also be adding a little bulk to your phone, but better to have and not need, then to need and not have.

Check out the iPhone Lens Dial at photojojo.com

source

Read More For More Information

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons