Friday 10 August 2012

Guy orders TV from Amazon, gets a rifle instead

Guy orders TV from Amazon, gets a rifle instead

I don?t know about you, but I find Amazon to be pretty reliable. I order my stuff and I get it. Well, this guy ordered a TV and ended up getting a deadly weapon instead. No company is perfect.

Seth Horvitz placed an order for a new HDTV, but ended up with a brand new assault rifle. It isn?t Amazon?s fault since they were not the seller in this instance. Seth was more than a little surprised when a Sig Sauer SIG716 semi-automatic assault weapon arrived on his doorstep.

He tried to contact the seller, but got no reply so he notified the Metropolitan Police Department, who confiscated the weapon. We hope he gets his TV soon.

Source Slashdot

For More Information Click Here To Know More

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Wordpress Theme | Bloggerized by Free Blogger Templates | Best Buy Printable Coupons